Lyft is looking for a rockstar Recruiter to help us strategically yet rapidly grow a world-class team. We're looking for folks who can drive and manage an efficient yet quality process and be a strategic partner to our hiring managers. You should have experience owning a pipeline and reporting out on your success. You should bring a level of gravitas and polish while embodying our fun, friendly culture. Working closely with internal stakeholders, you will be critical to creating a seamless recruiting process to help Lyft scale our operations.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for our Business organization ensuring a seamless, uniform and incredibly positive candidate experience.
- Create a scalable process that meets the needs of our growing company.
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs.Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates.
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research.
- Conduct regular business partners' meetings to educate on recruiting best practices, market data, including execution of recruiting processes and tools.
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs.
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- You will partner closely with the HRBP in charge of the relevant organization.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 8+ years of experience, with at least some recruiting in-house for a fast-paced company.
- Ideally some recruiting agency experience.
- Proven ability to manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Operates with an incredible sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail.
- Has built and maintained a broad network of professional relationships.
- Excellent team player while also being a self-starter.
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.).
Lyft is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce, and pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.