- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our Design organization ensuring a seamless, uniform and positive candidate experience
- Partner with internal clients to develop sourcing strategy for current and future needs
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders and working cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Acute awareness, and the ability to speak to, the ecosystem of modern product software design (ex: you can talk about what app on your phone is your favorite from a usability perspective).
- Personal experience in a creative field & a passion for design
- Prior experience hiring for creative and/or design teams
- Awareness of software design tools and processes
- Basic understanding of design terms
- Natural connector
- Prior start-up experience
- Knowledge of the space and brand
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Flatiron School, New York
Oscar, New York
Country Talent Partner Lead-China
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Technical Recruiter, Market Intelligence
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Human Resources Generalist
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Kickstarter, San Francisco