Billing Manager, Enterprise
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Own and maintain processes for providing thorough reporting on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Work with Finance/Accounting to generate and send client invoices and supporting details in a timely manner
- Liaise between Finance, Accounting, and business managers on sales bookings, entries, and inquiries
- Create and maintain Internal audit controls around billing processes, and assist with developing controls and process improvement
- Ensure all customers remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Run billing source reports and compile totals needed for invoicing & rebates
- Review new Enterprise contracts to add customers and terms to billing file
- Process any adjustments and credits where applicable
- Collaborate across departments to facilitate additional Salesforce development and evolve automated solutions
- Develop policies and implement improvements within the order-to-cash process
- Process contracts and orders and ensure all documentation is in compliance with revenue and company policy
- Establish strong relationships with Sales, Renewals, Collections, Adjustments, Compensation, Legal, and other internal resources as appropriate
- Act as primary point of escalation for customers regarding billing and payments questions
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BA/BS required
- 3+ year experience in a Billing/Payments role focused on working with a sales organization
- Experience working directly with a subset of customers on reconciliation and collections
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Excel/spreadsheets
- Netsuite knowledge a plus!
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.