Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Sales Enablement: Communicate the value proposition of the category and products to the Sales teams, and develop the tools that support the selling process of Enterprise products
- Content: Develop B2B content materials (white-papers, ebooks, webinars, case studies, one-pagers) that drive demand and articulate the Enterprise value proposition in creative ways.
- Campaigns: Manage the creation of B2C and B2B2C campaigns that drive business rides, and B2B campaigns that drive demand for our Enterprise products and solutions
- Brand: Manage the Enterprise brand, including look & feel, tone & voice, positioning, and messaging; influence Enterprise product decisions (e.g. naming, color selection, feature prioritization, etc.) that align to Lyft’s Consumer brand and messaging.
- Market Intelligence: Define, monitor, and maintain competitive landscape and product differentiators for the Enterprise business. Become the expert on the audience, competitive products, market trends, and technologies related to Enterprise.
- Research: Partner with Research on quantitative and qualitative research that delivers newsworthy reports as well as actionable insights to influence current and new products and features.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising or Business preferred, MBA a plus
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in content marketing or sales enablement roles; experience with B2B2C preferred
- Customer focused - You’re obsessed about customers’ needs and pain points, how we meet those needs, and the ability to come up with compelling marketing messages and solutions to drive action
- Resourceful and scrappy - You’re able to make something out of nothing, comfortable writing content and leveraging new tools to get programs started quickly
- Proactive mindset - You’re able to work with minimal guidance and comfortable with ambiguity; you thrive in fast-paced and changing environment
- Team player - You have strong interpersonal skills and take pride in collaborating and working cross-functionally
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Consumer PR - Colombia
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Executive Assistant, Marketing
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Sr Director, Acquisition Marketing
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Director of Content Marketing (L.A.)
Weedmaps, Los Angeles, California, United States
Online Ad Traffic Coordinator
San Francisco Chronicle, Downtown SF