Marketing Associate, Driver Focus - Washington DC
Lyft, Washington, DC
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Executing Event Marketing - You will be in charge of executing dozens of marketing events throughout the D.C. metropolitan area. Your responsibilities will include managing all event logistics, staffing and more to ensure each event is a success. Additionally, you will also be responsible for tracking event success and putting together event recaps.
- Partnerships/Business Development - A large part of your responsibilities will be identifying, negotiating and setting up new partnerships across the region. You should be able to develop creative partnership ideas, engage new partners and close deals quickly.
- Driver Delight - A key aspect of this role involves supporting and retaining drivers through driver delight incentives. You will be expected to implement creative and meaningful initiatives, measure success and adapt on the fly, while ensuring nothing falls through the cracks.
- Cross-functional Collaboration - Cross-functional collaboration and relationship building is a critical part of this role. You will be working with our creative, marketing, operations, legal, procurement teams and more to execute successful partnerships.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (preferably within Marketing, PR, Communications or similar field)
- 2+ years of marketing experience required
- Impeccably organized, master project manager - you thrive when balancing multiple projects at once
- Experience and comfort with using data to drive business decisions; you are comfortable building and updating reports, interpreting and analyzing data sets, and making recommendations based on your findings
- Passion for excellent execution - you never let a detail fall through the cracks
- Resourceful and scrappy - you aren’t afraid to hustle and improvise if needed
- Effective at cross-functional work and eager to build positive relationships internally
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with ambiguity
- High energy with an outgoing, social personality—you love talking to people, creating partnerships, and maintaining relationships
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Growth Marketing Manager
Email Marketing Associate
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Global Creative Marketing - Documentary and Unscripted
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Marketing Manager, Referral
HelloFresh, New York City
Technology and Corporate Communications Manager - Northern Europe
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands