Senior Technical Recruiter - New York City
Lyft, New York, NY
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Natural connector
- Prior start-up experience a plus
- Knowledge of the space and brand
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.