Technical Recruiting Lead - New York City
Lyft, New York, NY
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Innovate on ways to build a strong talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Negotiate offers by partnering with hiring manager and any relevant stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with legal, compensation/benefits, immigration, etc.
- Building diverse and inclusive teams
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Natural connector
- Prior start-up experience a plus
- Knowledge of the space and brand
- Impeccable written and verbal communications skills
- Bonus points for being an avid Lyft user
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Director, Enterprise Learning
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Head of People and Culture (Tech & Product)
Assistant Office Manager
– don't see what you're looking for ...?
Codecademy Coach - Project Reviewer