- Execute Lyft’s brand media strategy day to day
- Work closely with agency and media partners to ensure Lyft is maximizing every dollar spent and optimizing to brand goals
- Act as brand media agency’s day to day contact, ensuring accountability, answering questions, providing direction, and assisting the Media Director with plan feedback
- Own brand organizational documents – budgets, flowcharts, etc.
- Work with the acquisition team on tactical pieces – ad serving, test setup, etc.
- Act as lead on planning and maintaining local level brand plans for key markets
- Identify and champion innovative brand media opportunities
- Work closely with Analytics to track Brand goals across channels and the funnel
- Monitor media landscape and keep team updated on current trends
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of cross-channel media marketing experience, primarily brand based but knowledge of social, DR, analytics, and testing is a plus
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Experience working with media agencies, reviewing and providing feedback
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing multiple projects, in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Scrappy, game for any task, and able to adapt to change
- Ability to think nimbly and creatively, to come up with out-of- the-box solutions
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and thought-leadership
- A very high level of intellectual curiosity
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Email Production Assistant (Freelance)
Refinery29, New York
CRM Data Executive
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom
Content Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
HotelTonight, San Francisco, CA
Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist (contract)
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin
Squarespace, New York, NY