The primary responsibility of the Associate content support engineer is to execute, assist and troubleshoot demonstrations of hardware and software to external parties within the agreed upon scope and schedule by the demo production team located at HQ. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter, able to operate in a highly dynamic environment and must be willing to travel. This position is based in Plantation, FL.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the Magic Leap One development environment
- Directly support process for execution of demos of Magic Leap One hardware and software remotely or onsite as necessary and be willing to give demos to external parties
- Participate in the effort to document issues or tools relevant to Magic Leap One software and hardware environment
- Escalate issues appropriately to the production team for demos
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback, work hand-in-hand with the production team for demos and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external parties
- Assist with logistics and inventory management
- Should be able to quickly respond to complex issues that may require advanced knowledge and precise judgement.
- Travel on a regular basis to execute these core responsibilities
- 2-4 years of experience working in Windows, OSX, and Linux environments
- Ability to write in a clear and concise technical style
- Familiarity with at least one scripting or programming language (e.g. bash, python, C#)
- Experience with at least one standard issue tracking system (e.g. ZenDesk, JIRA)
- Strong sense of high quality user experience
- Demonstrable problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, can speak positively to a technical or non-technical audience about complex or nuanced subject matter
- Excellent understanding of basic computer hardware/software architecture (e.g. a strong IT background with certifications is a plus)
- Experience with production process in related field (e.g. live performance, stage, convention is a plus)
- BA/BS is preferred or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Kobalt Music Group, Miami
Editorial Director, Vulture
New York Media, New York, NY
Producteur délégué (Line Producer)
Moment Factory, Montréal
Hypebeast, New York
Senior Brand Experience Designer
Landor, Landor Hamburg
Production Manager (Swing Shift)
Penumbra, Alameda, CA