Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Magic Leap is seeking a passionate technical marketing professional to help lead a highly visible program for our mixed reality web vertical. This role will be focused on driving brands and developers to our Helio web platform, which enables websites to be transformed into spatial 3D experiences. Our team of designers and programmers regularly produce cutting web edge demos and experiments, and the Product Evangelist will have the critical role of ensuring they are launched with supporting learning resources and documentation for developers. In addition, s/he will identify, own and execute marketing and promotional strategies for specific channels and forums targeting relevant audiences. As a Product Evangelist, you’ll be the resident expert on Magic leap’s web platform and solutions. You’ll make sure our audience has all of the content they need and are kept up-to-date on what the product does and how it does it. You’ll partner with Product Marketing, Product Management, Developer Relations and Engineering to constantly assess the needs of our emerging market.
This role requires a combination of technical/software knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, and provides the training and hands on experience to grow marketing skills to effectively communicate product capabilities and benefits across a wide variety of asset types. Both strategic and technical in nature, you must be able to lead and work independently, and working cross-functionally across teams to produce a variety of technical marketing assets, including blog posts, case studies, learning resources, and more.
- Produce learning resources, documentation, and other supporting content for developers
- Write original blog posts and case studies to promote specific content
- Identify, own, and manage appropriate marketing and promotional channels for Marketing assets including videos, livestreams, partner announcements and more
- Work with Developer Relations and Digital Marketing teams to create integrated go-to-market plans
- Analyze relevant channels and forums to provide key insights to Product Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering teams
- 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Must have an understanding of web technologies
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce original content
- Prior experience in a Product Marketing, Product Management, or Developer Evangelism role preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”