Magic Leap is seeking a Lead, Electrical Engineer SOC with experience working in an advanced technology team, office of CTO, or Research team, developing new technologies in SOC, optical, display, sensing, RF and EM technologies for product design to join our team developing next-generation technology for mixed-reality devices in an Agile Hardware Environment.
- Experience with research and development of new technologies from concept to productization
- Rapid prototyping
- System and component specification definition
- Simulation, modeling, design and test project development
- Highly experienced in product system architecture design and implementation
- Skilled at troubleshooting board issues and implementing tests at system level
- Knowledgeable in power management and implementing low power systems
- Must work well with interdisciplinary groups
- Experienced writing firmware in C/C++, Python and scripting languages
- 10+ years of work experience in a related field
- Current experience using Cadence Allegro or other schematics/layout tool
- Proven track record to design & manage all aspects of the printed board design
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with all other internal & external parties
- Proficiency in data analysis and tools such as MATLAB, Python, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of C++.
- IBIS signal integrity simulation PSPICE simulation
- High speed memory and processor design
- Battery life optimization
- Power Management design and techniques
- Experience with High speed interfaces USBC, PCIe, DisplayPort
- JTAG Debug experience
- FPGA design experience optional
- Vector processing and DSP processor experience
- GPU optimization experience
- Solid understanding of Digital and Analog Design
- BS in Electrical Engineering or related field (Computer Engineering or other) is required. MS or PhD is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Ruby Developer - Content
Senior Software Engineer
Digital Reasoning, Franklin, TN/New York, NY/Atlanta, GA/Raleigh, NC/Charlotte, NC/Remote
Java Technical Architect (AppTx)
Pivotal Software, London
Android Application Engineer
Clover, New York City
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Getaround, San Francisco, CA
Axoni, New York City