Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
Magic Leap Studios is seeking a Senior Software Engineer with outstanding creative software development background to make cutting edge interactive experiences for the Magic Leap One and beyond! The Senior Software Engineer would be working closely with artists, designers, programmers, audio specialists, QA and production with the overall goal of helping to realize the project’s creative vision at the highest level.
Qualified candidates need to be motivated self-starters, able to operate in a highly dynamic environment and be excited about exploring this new medium. This individual is passionate about Mixed Reality’s role in the future of computing and is ready and eager for the challenges involved in creating world-class experiences that fulfill the potential of Magic Leap’s groundbreaking technology.
- Collaborate within a cross-discipline team to deliver high-quality Mixed Reality content
- Design and implement systems in real-time engines
- Learn new technologies in a highly dynamic environment
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Solve both high and low level technical issues on interactive experience projects
- 5+ years of experience in development for games or interactive experiences
- Proficiency in C++ is required
- Proficiency with Unity 3D and C# is required
- Unreal Engine experience is a plus
- Equipped with at least 3 areas of expertise (e.g. Networking, Graphics, Physics, Gameplay, etc…)
- Expertise in multiple real-time networking paradigms is a plus
- Completed a full development cycle on at least 1 shipped product
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Strong Analytical and Systemic thinker
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development - Partner Manager
Womply, Womply - SF
Network Strategy Associate - [Medicare Advantage]
Oscar, New York
Retail Shop Manager on Duty - Sports Club Orange County
Equinox, Irvine CA, US
Account Manager - Nebraska (East Central Nebraska)
Indigo, Columbus, NE
Engineering Manager - SDET
Associate Growth Strategist
SelfMade, New York HQ