Helio is Magic Leap’s internet browser and web platform for spatial web experiences. It allows websites to go beyond the page, allowing immersive web experiences to spill into the world. In this role, you will lead its powerful promise to make the web a major development platform for spatial computing.
As the Product Lead, you will sit at the intersection of the market, design, and technology. You will work closely with cross-functional teams and senior executives to represent the needs of customers and determine what to develop. Working closely with stakeholders from Software, Hardware, Design and Marketing, you will have overall responsibility for defining, launching and validating compelling product features that address quantified user needs.
As a candidate for this role, you should have a proven track record of owning strategic products from concept to launch, strong customer focus and business judgment, and be skilled at breaking down complex, high-level ideas into executable features and distinct phases. Strong user experience skills and the ability to influence cross functionally and across the organization, at all levels, will be critical to success in this role.
- Own the overall vision, product strategy and feature roadmap for the Helio browser application and web platform
- Understand developer and consumer user needs, and translate them into product requirements
- Manage the product/feature roadmap from strategic planning to end execution
- Analyze potential partner relationships to enhance the offering
- Work collaboratively with engineers, designers, prototypers, and researchers across the company
- 7+ years product management experience
- Experience working with emerging platforms, operating systems and/or developing software stacks
- Demonstrated ability to take ideas from concept to execution
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and feature concepts.
- BA/BS Degree (preferably in computer science or an engineering related discipline)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Symbotic, Wilmington MA, US
Software Architect - Data Platform
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Product Support Coordinator
Pluralsight, Farmington UT, US
Senior Software Engineer (Senior Front-End Engineer), Ads Manager
Quantcast, San Francisco
Director of Workplace Technologies
Okta, San Francisco, CA