Under the direction of the Manager of Total Rewards, provides organizational assistance and support in the development, implementation and ongoing support of Total Rewards programs.
As our Senior Compensation Analyst, you have the opportunity to analyze and help develop strategic compensation initiatives that will impact employees and the overall culture of the organization. The ideal candidate will be highly proficient in all aspects of Compensation Analysis and Administration, be detailed oriented, and be highly proficient in Excel & HRIS systems.
This role will be responsible for supporting a wide range of compensation initiatives, including direct client support. In addition, you'll work on developing market pricing activities to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness, assisting in the development of the company's over-arching compensation philosophy, providing guidance and interpretation of various compensation policies & creating reports to highlight trends to senior management
- Develop and administer market pricing activities. These activities include the matching of internal positions to external data using standardized surveys for purposes of making recommendations to line management regarding base salary levels, appropriate grade assignment, total compensation opportunity, and/or hiring ranges for a given position.
- Participate in various compensation-related projects which involve revision, development and/or re-design of existing compensation programs.
- Analyze all compensation on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis for cost-control and risk-assessment factors. Use data to monitor trends and recommend educational initiatives, compensation plan changes, vendor changes, cost-sharing, etc.
- Work closely with the benefits function to ensure that the total compensation and rewards programs are complimentary and meet the unique requirements needs of the various business units and employee groups.
- Conduct and participate in compensation surveys or special compensation studies for purposes of maintaining the company's competitive position within the market place. This may require creation of market-specific surveys, establishment of target audience, communications, data collection, analysis, and feedback on results.
- Partner with the HRIS team to ensure that appropriate measurements are identified and data gathered for use by the compensation department. Ensure that the administration of various compensation programs are in compliance with established guidelines, processes, and procedures. This may include programs such as incentive compensation, sales compensation, annual merit review cycle, geographic differential, shift differential, etc.
- Research and respond to complex questions from employees and leaders regarding interpretation of compensation plans and philosophies.
- Assist in supporting and assisting Human Resource Business Partners, assign clients and interfacing with leaders to develop comprehensive compensation solutions
- Three to five years of experience in experience in the Compensation field, with knowledge of Compensation methodologies, executive compensation, equity-based compensation, incentive plans, etc.
- Computer skills in and with Macbooks, Google Mail, Google Sheets, ATS, ADP, Success Factors, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Macros, VBA, Automation)
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, evolving environment, research complex questions and conduct complex analysis of compa-ratios, budget projections, market pricing, etc.
- Customer service focused, have a passion for process improvement, be self-motivated and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, results oriented, owner operator mindset, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Detail oriented, demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills, as well as strong data entry skills
- Experience using Mercer or Radford highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related field.
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Go To Market (Sales) Recruiting
Technical Recruiter (Talent Acquisition Partner)
Optiv, Dallas TX, US
Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
HR Specialist (Contract)
Twitch, London, UK
Community Advocate - US West
Elastic, Distributed, US
Senior HR Business Partner
Snap Inc., Shenzhen, China