Contingent Workforce Specialist - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The Contingent Workforce Specialist is an onsite recruitment and vendor management role responsible for the day-to-day delivery, management and administration of the global contingent workforce.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of recruitment/ talent acquisition experience or a strong customer service/account management background. Staffing agency experience is desirable as it is critical that this person can intimately understand the market that drives our vendors and the contingent worker population, as well as being able to foresee and troubleshoot traditional contract recruiting challenges/pitfalls. Also open to candidates with a procurement background specifically dealing with Professional Services/ SOW engagements. The CSC is directly responsible for driving and managing the requisitions pipeline, management of headcount and system/ security access, while always supporting the best in class level of service to internal business users, and adapting to trends in the labor market.
This position will cover aspects of the full lifecycle regarding contingent workforce from sourcing to off boarding, and is the front line for all vendor management initiatives and issues.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with client users of the contingent workforce program, facilitating regular meetings/discussions with client hiring managers regarding Magic Leap's processes and procedures.
- Collaborate with department generalists, other recruitment teams, and senior hiring management for administering temporary to permanent conversions.
- Ad-hoc basic reporting, as requested by the client and management.
- Data integrity and management within proprietary recruitment and client HR systems.
- Follow, maintain and update the SOP “Standard Operating Procedures” for day-to-day and ad hoc procedures.
- Conduct on boarding/lifecycle activities for all new contractors/ vendors.
- Routing provisioning requests and terminations.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects such as but not limited to reporting, presentation development, vendor forums, vendor audits, and scorecards.
- Ensure that work is performed per the SOW and client files and documents are kept current
The right candidate will possess strong organizational and goal-oriented time management skills and must consistently follow-up with a list of projects. This individual must be able to work independently and exercise discretion and independent judgement. Preference to candidates with strong experience using MS Excel, PowerPoint, Vizio and who demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, creative problem solver, highly adaptable.
- Ability to identify process issues and recommend solutions
- Experience managing projects
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR, talent acquisition, and customer service.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and clients.
- Excellent customer service and very strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of: MS Office Suite – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Understanding of HR competencies including Employee Relations, classification and training.
- Technology industry background a plus, not required.
- Recruiting experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
HR Business Partner
Scalable Press, Guadalajara, Mexico
HRIS Analyst - Workday (Contract)
Lookout, San Francisco, CA
Part-Time Product Management Instructor- Remote
General Assembly, New York
Senior IT Applications Manager
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
General Assembly, Los Angeles, CA
Talent Acquisition Partner
Blink Health, New York City