Software Quality Engineer UI
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Toronto, ON
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As a Quality Engineer in our Cloud organization you will have the opportunity to use cutting edge web technologies to develop automated tests for Magic Leap’s Platforms. The ideal candidate will have experience developing tests for responsive modern web interfaces consuming REST based web services, remarkable problem solving skills, attention to detail, and a passion for testing.
- Work closely with technical leaders and other software engineers in a collaborative environment to deliver next generation web components
- Create automated tests using Behavior Driven Development processes and testing frameworks
- Automate UI tests and collaborate with Sr. Test Engineers on performance testing
- Work closely with designers, project managers and back-end engineers
- Plays an instrumental role in the organization’s BDD transformation, acts as a change agent, and shows strong leadership skills with a positive and collaborative attitude
- Learn best practices from senior and technical leadership team members
- Embrace emerging web technology standards
- Experience using at least one of the following: Selenium, Mocha, WebdriveIO, or Cucumber
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Knowledge of functional programing principles.
- Experience testing production-quality web applications that consume REST services.
- Understanding of Test-Driven and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Android Engineer - Revenue
Tinder, Los Angeles and Palo Alto
Senior Software Engineer - Toronto
Artificial Intelligence Consultant
Accenture, TX - Austin, USA
Engineering Manager - Enterprise Productivity
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Manager - Electronic Hardware