Senior Software Engineer, Cloud
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL, Toronto, ON
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
As a Senior Software Engineer in our Cloud Platform team, you will be part of a team building highly scalable services to support web-based applications and mobile devices. You will create secure, multi-tenant services, including databases and middleware. You will work closely with other teams to identify and meet their needs in a collaborative, agile environment.
- Implement systems from technical designs with clean, well-commented, and well- tested code.
- Participate in development planning and prioritization.
- Create and maintain Continuous Integration processes.
- Participate in the professional development of a world-class team of Cloud Engineers.
- Create, champion and drive better metrics and monitoring initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our Cloud applications and services.
- 5+ years’ work experience in relevant field.
- Strong programming skills in Go, Java, or C/C++.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Familiarity with Test-Driven and Behavior-Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- Experience with authentication and authorization in the cloud, including access token and secrets management, Single Sign-in, and OAuth.
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP) is a must.
- Proficiency with Git.
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to lead others and resolve team issues with limited guidance.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Agile Project Manager - Global Exchange (f/m/d)
Bitpanda, Vienna, Austria
Senior DevOps Engineer
Looker, San Francisco Bay Area
Senior Java Server Engineer
Smule, Sofia, Bulgaria
Sr. Director, Payment Systems Risk - Data Product Development
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Quality Assurance Tester
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey