Software Engineer, Computer Vision Tools
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
The Computer Vision Data team at Magic Leap is responsible for creating large scale datasets for training, building and validating Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms. In this role you will work on creating tools for integrating ground truth data sources with Magic Leap sensor data, and on processing collected data to validate it’s quality, and extract metadata from it. This role will require working on a variety of platforms: On device, on local machines for integration, and on the cloud for processing at scale. In this role you will work across the computer vision stack, working on tools for head pose, world reconstruction, eye tracking, hand tracking, and more, and be exposed to many of the core technologies at Magic Leap.
- Design and build tools to record and save sensor data from Magic Leap devices and other XR devices
- Design and implement tools for integration with ground truth tools (motion capture, LIDAR, etc.)
- Design and develop tools that summarize and visualize data to drive data use in algorithm research and development
- Design and develop tools and procedures to find, visualize and improve curated data
- Work closely with Vision team members to define requirements and validate tool performance
- 3+ years of experience working with Python as a main programming language
- Some experience with C++ and web stack development
- Experience with Linux OS, docker and cloud platforms
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Familiarity with Unity / Unreal - a plus for on device tools
- Familiarity with computer vision / deep learning - a plus
- BS/BE in CS or equivalent.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Data Quality Analyst
Staff Video Engineer
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Threat Intel Analyst
White Ops, Washington, DC
Associate Director, Direct Contracting
Oscar, Tempe, AZ
Senior Data Scientist/ Data Scientist (Artificial Intelligence)
The Trade Desk, London, UK