As an API Engineer for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for the planning and development of our API framework in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Provide API software development and technical services to support the Analytic and Engagement Application
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop services for existing or proposed database or data repositories
- Review and test software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents results.
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components
- Perform database and software life-cycle activities to ensure highest level of system performance and availability and compliance with business requirements
- Administer, maintain , and implement policies and producers for ensuring the security and integrity of the database(s)
- Minimum of 4 years of experience developing API’s
Technical experience with:
- AngularJS/Jquery/BackboneJS (other JS framework)
- Java Web applications
- RESTful Services
- Experience with consuming and writing web services
- Experience with generating technical documentation
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Experience managing software code using Git & MAVEN
- Experience using with Jira and Confluence
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Technical Support Engineer
Visual Designer (Brand/Web/Packaging) - Contract
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Family Nurse Practitioner
OurHealth, Cincinnati, Ohio
Director of Employee Experience
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Researcher (NYC or San Francisco)
Lingo Live, New York City or San Francisco