As a Blockchain Oracle Engineer for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for the planning and development of our private blockchain and trust engine in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Support the development and implementation of a software based blockchain oracle
- Design and develop an integrated oracle / blockchain / smart contract solution
- Prototyping and proof-of-concept experiments to prove out design decisions
- Software testing at all levels (unit, module, component, system)
- Articulate complex technical infrastructure and concepts clearly to a variety of cross-functional stakeholders
- Diagnose and resolve system issues in production and external customer facing environments
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working on blockchain projects
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working on blockchain oracles
- Minimum of 8 years of experience developing with C++, Java and other programming languages in context of developing enterprise and secure systems
- Experience working with blockchain oracles, such a Oraclize / Provable
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure protection mechanism, HSM technology and cryptographic protocols
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing and leading distributed teams
- C/C ++ experience
- Expertise in cryptography, especially the mathematics behind cryptocurrency.
- Experience building scalable servers or distributed system.
- Proven track record of delivering large amounts of high quality , complex code
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering , or similar
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
Taboola, Tel Aviv
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Jacksonville
Casper, Jacksonville, FL
Technical Implementation Services Manager
Checkr, San Francisco
Endurance International Group, Houston, TX
Senior Backend/Application Engineer
Scoop, San Francisco, California
TALA, Santa Monica