As a Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for the development and implementation of our advanced analytics capabilities in support of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Design, develop and deploy predictive and prescriptive data models to solve business problems using the latest and most appropriate technologies in Optimization, Simulation, Statistical Modeling and Machine Learning
- Quickly, efficiently and seamlessly solve complex end-to-end data and process challenges
- Develop analytical prototypes with practical value based business outcomes and quickly scale to derive the full business benefits
- Be hands-on and responsible for the entire cycle of advanced analytics tasks including data pre-processing, problem formulation, model selection/evaluation, modeling, validation, parameter fine-tuning, scenario analysis, data insights, data visualization, recommendation, deployment of solution and value realization
- Understand key performance levers (profitability, on-time delivery, cost, constraints, asset utilization, etc.) and seek predictive and prescriptive analytics solutions to improve these metrics
- Ensure that a well-structured and up-to-date knowledge library is maintained by fully documenting modeling approach, data sources and transformations, assumptions, constraints, and outcomes
- Carry out advanced analytics initiatives using sound project management practices as well as proactively identifying issues that impact quality, scope, timing, or cost of project deliverables, and providing appropriate mitigations
- Coach and mentor other team members to foster growth in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, or a related field; experience maybe substituted for degree
- Experience processing structured and unstructured data
- Experience querying databases in SQL
- Experience in advanced analytics modeling using statistics, optimization, simulation, machine learning, deep learning techniques resulting in a competitive advantage and operational improvements
- Knowledge of programming languages (i.e. Python, R)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Quality Assurance Reviewer
ISN Corporation, Washington DC, US
Sales Advisor (Part-Time), Fourth St.
Warby Parker, Berkeley, CA
Partner Development Associate
Class Pass, Shanghai
Sales and Marketing Representative - Cleveland
HelloFresh, Cleveland, OH
Programmatic Display Consultant (Native Danish)