The Data Integration Architect is responsible for integrating applications and data systems to both internal and external platforms. He / She will be responsible for reviewing platform integration requirements with solid understanding of various integration options & its tradeoffs and implement a solution that jives well with the overall technology ecosystem while serving the business needs.
- Design an integration strategy that utilizes Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS).
- Lead the proof of concept activities for new tools, technologies, infrastructure and processes related to integration initiatives.
- Translate requirements and corresponding business processes into technical integration requirements & design.
- Design, develop and implement integration solutions between cloud, on-prem and hybrid platforms.
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Review existing application platforms to establish the system of record and build effective data flows across the technical ecosystem.
- Sunset existing point to point integrations.
- Ensure compliance with all architecture directions and frameworks including technical, security, and regulatory standards.
- Proactively research new vendors, technologies, and industry best practices. Determine relevancy and impact of implementing new solution architecture methodologies.
- Proficiency in implementing reliable, complex, secure, high performance and scalable integration solutions.
- Strong understanding of Cloud-first, Lift-and-shift, Multi-cloud and Hybrid-cloud architectural solutions and integration patterns.
- Ability to lead architectural discussions and identify & assess solution alternatives.
- Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web service technologies and enterprise messaging patterns
- Experience collaborating with business and IT teams on requirements, design, security, infrastructure, networking, QA areas to ensure alignment and compliance.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Strong experience architecting for iPaaS/Integration solutions including API Management and Security.
- Solid understanding of data integration methodologies including ETL and ELT from variety of sources including database, API and streaming service.
- Expert knowledge of authoring and implementing REST and SOAP web services.
- Knowledge of messaging middleware such as JMS/MQ, ActiveMQ, SonicMQ etc.,
- Familiarity with Internet security protocols such as SSL/TLS, SSO, SAML, OAuth.
- Experience with cloud-to-cloud and hybrid integration architecture.
- Knowledge of Cloud Service Providers; specifically Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services.
- Experience architecting for Big Data solutions a plus
Graduate degree in Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline with 10+ years of experience in implementing large integration projects.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”