As an ETL Engineer for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for the planning and development of our ETL framework in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Perform SQL and PL/SQL development, including design and maintenance of back- end ETL processes utilizing Informatica workflow, custom PL/SQL and SQL scripts
- Build and maintain databases schemas
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain ETL workflows
- Install, configure, maintain and upgrade ETL software and repositories
- Develop, optimize, and tune scripts within in an Hadoop environment
- Support the sustainment and delivery of an automated ETL pipeline, validate that data is extracted from structured and unstructured data inputs , databases, and other repositories, using scripts and other automated capabilities , logs and queries
- Collaborate on code reviews, internal processes, and software enhancements, and understanding of PL/SQL and SQL coding standards
- Perform data extracts, data purges, or data fixes in accordance with internal procedures and policies
- Complete problem tickets, documenting bug fixes, design modifications, and changes based on requirements
- Three + years’ of experience with one or more of the following:
- PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 11g and 12c, Informatica XML, XSLT, Java, web services, SVN, RCS, Git, OLS Security, JIRA, Oracle 11g/12c, Sun Solaris OS, Linux (CentOS, Red Hat), and Windows.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline) or equivalent experience
- Two + years’ of experience using ETL tools to perform data cleansing, data profiling transforming, and scheduling various workflows
- One year of experience with analysis and performance optimization and data structures, SQL, PL, PL/SQL, and stored procedures
- Experience working with application development tools, standards, and languages, including PL/SQL
- Experience writing monitoring scripts, queries, and automating systems tasks
- Bachelor’s degree, with five years of relevant experience. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Cloud Infrastructure Developer
Endpoint Principal Consultant- Remote USA
Optiv, Denver CO, US
Digital Marketing Manager
inSegment, Newton MA, US
Newsela, New York, NY