As a Machine Learning Engineer for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for the planning and development of our machine learning function / framework in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
- Build machine-learning models using deep learning techniques for computer vision tasks such as sematic segmentation, object detection, video understanding, etc.
- Address large scale challenges in the machine learning development cycle, especially around distributed training in the cloud and data engineering
- Manipulate high-volume, high-dimensionality, structured data from driving logs for training and testing deep networks
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Scientists to create analytical variables, metrics, and models
- Work closely with data scientist to solve difficult engineering and machine learning problems and produce high- quality code
- Choose and use the right analytical libraries, programming languages & framework for each task
- Develop your abilities and understanding of data science methodologies and approaches
- Refactor code into reusable libraries, APIs, and tools
- Minimum of 3 years of professional software engineering experience, including testing and deploying iterative releases of software systems
- Minimum of 1 year of experience applying implementing, and/or developing machine learning or statistical algorithms
- Proficiency in C# and/ or C++ and SQL
- Experience with large- scale data processing and analysis
- Advance knowledge of unstructured data and machine learning technologies
- Good understanding of machine learning fundamentals, including measures of accuracy, common linear and non-linear algorithms , bias and variance and performance considerations
- Experience building production systems based on Machine Learning lifecycle
- Familiarity with statistical language modeling
- Experience in cybersecurity Excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and proven ability to use metrics to drive decisions
- Master’s Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”