Manager, Quality Assurance & Business Analysis
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
As a Manager, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team, you will have overarching responsibility for the planning and execution of all Quality Assurance and Business Analysis (technology, data, and process) in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Supervise process and functional design activities while performing requirement gathering, analysis and documentation of various business process
- Ensure enterprise delivery, effective user experience and head product management for software, hardware and service sales for ease of adoption, use and maintenance to drive bold advantage
- Develop project plans for business and ensure appropriate implementation of plans
- Manage implementation activities
- Elicit requirements for assigned projects by working with business and IT stakeholders.
- Performs analysis and translates business needs to create high quality , actionable requirements documentation within specified time frames to solve moderate to highly complex problems considering all impacted components
- Develop lifecycle documents, including business workflow diagrams; business uses cases, user’s stories, user interface design documents and other documents as required.
- Acquire and maintain deep understanding and knowledge of business workflows user interface and user experience design best practices, interaction models and customer led design
- Effectively engage business sponsors and stakeholders in change management activities
- Define, design, assess and improve the solutions that provide the business capabilities and end to end value to users and stakeholders and maximizes end user adoption
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Articulate or translate complex information in a clear, meaningful, and structured way to suit audience
- Work to develop and deliver high-quality solutions using Agile principles
- Responsible to set QA best practices
- Build and implement strategy for the QA function
- Develop procedures to inspect and report quality assurance issues
- Ensure team reports all defects to operational and process owners so that defects are remediated
- Manage team of QA analyst, QA auditors, and other staff in conducting quality assessments and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Establish clear goals/objectives for team and provide consistent feedback on performance
- Establish and review strategic quality goals/metrics to ensure processes are keeping pace with underlying business enhancements
- Provide expert guidance on audit sampling
- Create a Quality Program roadmap
- Ten + years of general business experience
- Four years of experience with business analysis and requirements management
- Three years of experience with supporting complex business systems and processes
- Ability to interpret and or discuss technical information with a non-technical audience
- Project management and problem –solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading requirement discovery working sessions with an audience of business and technology
- Experience translating the results of requirements discovery sessions into requirements documentation
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high- pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Technical Partner Manager
Yext, New York, NY
Senior Payroll Analyst
C3, Redwood City
Director, Product Management-Adtech
White Ops, New York, Boston
Director, Creative & Connection Strategy
Huge, Washington DC
NPI Engineer (New Product Introduction)
Formlabs, Somerville, MA