As a Quality Assurance and Business Analyst for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for the execution of Quality Assurance, Testing, and Business Analysis in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Support holistic testing efforts for multiple projects and software releases, including integration, systems, regression, performance & end user- acceptance testing as a part of Agile/Scrum teams.
- Execute and maintain test plan, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Perform and participate in front-end and back- end testing
- Document and evaluate test results and defects, track and manage defects and work with development team and business to troubleshoots issues
- Provide testing estimates for assigned work
- Maintain traceability of requirements through test plans and cases
- Work very closely with IT teams to understand business requirements and create business requirements and functional design documents
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to business team, and gather feedback to influence solution design and approach
- Work with Development team to build/test the application platform based on business requirements.
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be and facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshop
- Document functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Manage relationships with multiple teams for new solution features and technical support
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with business analysis and requirements management
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with supporting complex business systems and processes
- Ability to interpret and or discuss technical information with a non-technical audience
- Project management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading requirement discovery working sessions with an audience of business and technology
- Experience translating the results of requirements discovery sessions into requirements documentation
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high- pressure environment
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant business discipline or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”