As a Senior E-Commerce Software Engineer for Magic Leap’s Lifestream team you will have responsibility for the planning and development of our Lifestream E-Commerce solution in support of the implementation of our Lifestream business function and how it integrates within our product portfolio.
- Lead the build and maintenance of E-commerce platforms and administer changes to user interface and/or back-end data architecture database
- Lead the design and development of new functionality enhancements for E-Commerce web sites working closely with Lifestream and Product teams
- Identify and resolve systems issues across multiple platforms
- Perform quality assurance tests and ascertain the cause of the problem when performance is not meeting standards – Execute solutions
- Stay current on emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects
- Troubleshoot and improve upon website functionality
- Perform updates and maintenance on high volume ecommerce website and servers
- Assist in troubleshooting E-Commerce EDI issues with partner sites
- Payment gateway and processor maintenance
- Participate in marketing strategy meetings
- Provide insight and analysis of conversions, traffic, average order value and key word rankings with actionable
- Provide thought leadership to a cross-functional team of Front-end Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, and Analysts to develop high-quality technical solutions impacting our customers and business
- Build new features on top of existing tools and systems to continually improve our customers' web experience
- Lead the design, development, and deployment of back-end features for our e-commerce technology systems
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with e-commerce platforms
- Asynchronous API server in Java for the selection of ad according to the targeted audience and concurrent bids
- Experience building high performance, multi-threaded, distributed systems and applications
- Experience practicing advanced optimization techniques and with performance analysis
- Experience with real-time data processing engines, and low latency systems is preferred
- Solid understanding of GitHub and open source development culture in general.
- Experience with e-commerce a huge-plus
- A passion for all things Web, including but not limited to, managing applications in the cloud, building and maintaining RESTful APIs, database design, development and maintenance, performance, analytics and monitoring.
- Experience building real-time data pipelines using Kafka.
- Experience with large scale data processing using Hadoop/Spark.
- Experience in Cassandra and Couchbase.
- Experience with Functional Programming.
- Experience with Scala, Clojure, Go
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, equivalent experience may be substituted
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Specialist
Hudl, Hudl Lincoln
HR Manager / Payroll Specialist (m/w/x)
Corporate Sales Associate
Dahmakan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Full-Stack Engineer, Data Tooling
Mapbox, Minsk, Belarus
Sales Executive, Investors Team
SimilarWeb, Burlington, Massachusetts