Magic Leap’s mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Magic Leap is a team of creatives and technologists building a personal, spatial computing platform that seamlessly blends the digital and physical worlds. Magic Leap’s healthcare team is changing the world of consumer well-being, healthcare professionals, diagnostics, and digital therapeutics, and is looking to expand its team.
The Healthcare Partner Manager on the Healthcare business vertical team will research, generate, maintain and expand relationships with Magic Leap Healthcare solution providers, partners and end users. The role is key to the Magic Leap Healthcare team’s strategy to grow and develop its ecosystem. This role is accountable for driving performance and results of customer, clinical, development, sales and distribution partnerships.
The Healthcare Partner Manager will work cross-functionally to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings and technical capabilities and will also be responsible for the structuring and execution of key-projects, including pilots and proofs of concept, with select partners and end users. They will also be responsible for researching and analyzing potential markets, identifying relevant insights and trends and positioning solutions in the market.
This person will be the trusted advisor and Magic Leap focal point to the partner at multiple levels within the organization and must be able to evaluate the partner’s ability to execute on our spatial computing platform and more broadly as an organization.
- Research and evaluate market trends, competitors, and potential partners including new incoming inquiries, providing recommendations on collaborations and strategies
- Establish and form new business relationships with customers, development and distribution partners and stakeholders at partner organizations, hospitals, clinical sites, etc.
- Manage, track and engage with partners on collaborative business activities to develop mutually beneficial solutions in the healthcare space
- Plan, coordinate, and manage clinical research through internal resources and in partnership with external entities and institutions
- Prepare and submit clinical trial documentation to local IRBs/ethics committees and respective regulatory authority as needed (FDA, EU). Will work closely with regulatory team to achieve this.
- Manage and track partner progress in our corporate developer relations database
- Align with Product Management, Marketing, Business Development, Sales, and other cross functional departments on partner and business objectives
- Structure, negotiate and maintain partner agreements ensuring compliance with company policies
- Establish operating mechanisms with partners to provide support, coordination and track sales, projects and ongoing opportunities in the pipeline
- Partake in market and customer research and go to market strategies tracking market penetration and user adoption
- Visit partner locations and attend trade shows and events as required - travel up to 20%
- 5+ years experience working in partner development, sales, business development, product management, business analyst, alliance manager preferably in the technology and/or health industry
- 5+ years work experience in managing business and clinical programs and/or projects
- Experience in medical device and/or high technology industry preferred
- Relationship building skills and networking
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Problem solver who leverages internal and/or external resources to drive conflict resolution, and follow through
- Committed to delivering outstanding partner service
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Science or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”