Lead Software Engineer, Cloud-Based Computer Vision
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Lausanne, Switzerland
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
As a Lead Cloud-Based Computer Vision Software Engineer you'll be responsible for designing and developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come. Your expertise with implementing computer vision algorithms in the Cloud will help drive the development of Magic Leap products.
- 7-10 years of professional experience in C/C++
- Strong experience with Python scripting.
- Excellent problem-solving, high quality coding, performance analysis, troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Comfort with cross-teams communication and collaboration.
- Experience with computer vision and/or machine learning
- Experience with data visualization
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field. Master’s Degree highly preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
DevOps/Site Reliability Engineer
Everlaw, Oakland, California
Senior Software Engineer - Growth
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Full Stack Engineer
Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Software Development Manager - Reporting Platform
Site Reliability Engineer, Cloud Services
HashiCorp, Remote US/UK/Canada/Netherlands/France/Germany
Sr. Performance Engineer
Box, Redwood City