Magic Leap is seeking a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to develop and execute comprehensive product marketing strategies that will help launch the next generation of computing.
This role will help drive understanding and awareness of our product offerings by owning key market and consumer insights, target segments, product positioning, naming, and overall GTM strategy. In this cross-functional role, you will interface regularly with Product, Research, and Engineering, in addition to collaborating closely with Consumer Marketing and PR. You will translate a deep understanding of our users into clear and compelling product messages, strategies for driving awareness and sales, and assets that deepens users’ engagement with Magic Leap.The ideal candidate is a great storyteller who is customer focused, results driven, detail oriented and highly collaborative.
- Build differentiated value propositions, positioning and messaging based on a thorough understanding of our users
- Define key product stories and messages for several aspects of the company, including digital properties, marketing campaigns, event strategies, demo scripts, and customer care.
- Own messaging and nomenclature across various Magic Leap hardware and software products
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user.
- Consult on timelines for development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Develop sales collateral and training assets for third party vendors and partners
- Meet product adoption and engagement goals by identifying and informing barriers and opportunities for success, and by partnering with Marketing Communications and PR teams to initiative and inform effective and efficient marketing materials and campaigns
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- 5+ years industry experience in Product Marketing
- Proven ability to influence and build consensus with diverse stakeholders.
- Superior presentation and communication skills to clearly articulate objectives and goals and to liaise effectively with leadership and team members to create buy-in and drive execution.
- A bias for action – proven track record of initiating change and willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
- Passion for working with technology products and solving consumer needs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager-Software
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Staff Engine Programmer
PlayStation, Bend, OR
Senior User Experience Designer
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Product Director, Experiences (Guest)
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Technical Product Manager
Visa, Austin TX, US