Manager, Enterprise and Developer Marketing
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
You will assist the Director of Enterprise & Developer Marketing in fueling the expansion of Magic Leap’s business with Enterprise companies by helping to develop and execute a strategy to acquire Enterprise clients through digital marketing channels, account-based marketing, and leveraging marketing tactics to support sales efforts. You will also help consolidate and develop a competitive Enterprise marketing strategy and infrastructure. You will be expected to collaborate closely with the Enterprise, Events, Public Relations, Experience, and Content teams.
- Assist Director of Enterprise Marketing with enterprise and developer brand identity including creation of new assets, updates to brand, and communication of guidelines throughout Magic Leap
- Assist Director of Enterprise Marketing in crafting purpose-driven campaigns, marketing planning activities and campaign execution, handling multiple agencies with a specific focus on global, integrated creative, and activations
- Support agency selection process and on-boarding including RFP
- Support large-scale productions for Enterprise Marketing
- Contribute to media planning in close collaboration with social and PR, communications, and enterprise sales
- Assist Director of Enterprise Marketing with creative agencies of record to ensure positive relationships and facilitate groundbreaking, extraordinary work
- Inspiring with visuals, persuasive recommendations and helpful touches that adapt the information to make it concise and meaningful for each audience
- Collaborate with key partners with a focus on enterprise sales, brand teams, and internal communication
- Ability to support and report on enterprise marketing specific vertical identity budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasting and actuals reconciliation
- Ability to build positive relationships across a matrixed, dynamic organization
- Ability to collaborate while persuasively selling-in ideas
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Five years of professional experience; 2-3 years in agency management, 1-2 years of global branding or campaign management experience
- AR/VR experience (preferred)
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- MA/MS Master's Degree (preferred)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”