Manager, Enterprise and Developer Marketing
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
You will assist the Director of Enterprise & Developer Marketing in fueling the expansion of Magic Leap’s business with Enterprise companies by helping to develop and execute a strategy to acquire Enterprise clients through digital marketing channels, account-based marketing, and leveraging marketing tactics to support sales efforts. You will also help consolidate and develop a competitive Enterprise marketing strategy and infrastructure. You will be expected to collaborate closely with the Enterprise, Events, Public Relations, Experience, and Content teams.
- Assist Director of Enterprise Marketing with enterprise and developer brand identity including creation of new assets, updates to brand, and communication of guidelines throughout Magic Leap
- Assist Director of Enterprise Marketing in crafting purpose-driven campaigns, marketing planning activities and campaign execution, handling multiple agencies with a specific focus on global, integrated creative, and activations
- Support agency selection process and on-boarding including RFP
- Support large-scale productions for Enterprise Marketing
- Contribute to media planning in close collaboration with social and PR, communications, and enterprise sales
- Assist Director of Enterprise Marketing with creative agencies of record to ensure positive relationships and facilitate groundbreaking, extraordinary work
- Inspiring with visuals, persuasive recommendations and helpful touches that adapt the information to make it concise and meaningful for each audience
- Collaborate with key partners with a focus on enterprise sales, brand teams, and internal communication
- Ability to support and report on enterprise marketing specific vertical identity budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasting and actuals reconciliation
- Ability to build positive relationships across a matrixed, dynamic organization
- Ability to collaborate while persuasively selling-in ideas
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Five years of professional experience; 2-3 years in agency management, 1-2 years of global branding or campaign management experience
- AR/VR experience (preferred)
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications or related field
- MA/MS Master's Degree (preferred)
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Paid Search Analyst
Instacart, San Francisco, CA
Junior Marketing Coordinator- Part Time
Strategist, Paid Social
Email Aptitude, Walpole, MA (Boston Office)
Product Marketing Manager
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Manager Marketing & Communications (m/f/d)
Product Education Marketer