Magic Leap is seeking a Marketing Technologist, with a passion for leveraging technology to track, monitor & analyze marketing performance. This technologist will support all aspects of database maintenance and manipulation, email marketing campaigns, lead generation processes, & data/analytics reporting through our CRM & Marketing Automation Platform. We need a collaborative superstar in this hands-on role to drive excellence. Join us if you have just the right mix of inquisitiveness & systems aptitude to help our teams improve alignment & make sense of the complexity of data-driven marketing.
- Optimize & integrate our marketing technology stack
- Support marketing initiatives through marketing process automation (building email programs & landing pages, scoring leads for sales follow-up, & campaign-specific routing) & reporting on program performance (email engagement, new leads, pipeline & revenue generated/influenced)
- Provide insights into data management including; database optimization, data acquisition, list/persona segmentation, data cleanliness & integrity within CRM & Marketing Automation databases
- Work with stakeholders to develop framework to A/B test across all touchpoint of the customer journey including the website, nurture flows, emails, social, etc.
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders to improve data collection & alignment for systems & processes
- Able to provide internal training & share functional knowledge related to day-to-day management of the marketing automation platform
- Experience in leading evaluations and vendor selection, including writing business requirements
- Understanding of ad-tech, including integration with DSP’s and bidding engines
- Experience with marketing measurement tools focused on attribution and performance management
- Data-driven thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable working with business, IT, and marketing stakeholders
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various verticals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with senior marketing leaders and C-level executives
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
- 3+ years in marketing automation systems & process design in an eCommerce based industry (experience w/ multiple platforms is a plus)
- Expert level knowledge of marketing automation tools
- Ability to conceptualize lead flows, campaign structures, & data flow between automation platforms & CRM/System Integrators
- Comprehensive knowledge of email marketing best practices to maintain list health, ensure high deliverability, etc.
- Have experience with analytics tools (GA, Mixpanel, Amplitude etc..)
- Understand the legal implications of handling personal data & the consequences of misuse
- Analytical approach to decision making to achieve real-time performance optimization
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs
- Bachelor's Degree with a quantitative focus in Economics, Math, Statistics, etc.
- Master’s Degree/MBA preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager
Carbon, Redwood City
Sales Marketing Strategist
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Senior CRM Developer
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Senior Visual Designer
RealtyShares, San Francisco
Manager, Brand Marketing
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Strategist, Paid Search
Email Aptitude, Los Angeles, CA