Lead Manufacturing Automation Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
We are looking for a Lead Manufacturing Automation Engineer, who will be involved in the installation and operation of sophisticated, proprietary electrical/optical/mechanical automation equipment. The primary responsibility of this role is to partner with our Factory Test, Processing Engineering and Product Development teams you will be responsible for bringing our calibration process from concept into mass production.
- Configure and maintain data management and data collection systems
- Provide on-site support for a large collection of factory test and calibration systems for Magic Leap products.
- Root-cause, debug and implement corrective actions for failure modes occurring during factory test operations.
- Maintain station configurations and system settings
- Work with local and remote teams on failure analysis and roll out of fixes and improvements.
- Drive test gauge R&R to achieve targeted manufacturing yield and cycle time goals.
- A minimum of 10 years combined experience
- Hands on experience in design or servicing of automation machinery
- Basic understanding of electrical and pneumatic systems
- Rudimentary knowledge of developmental and scripting languages (C++, C#, Python, etc…)
- Understanding of product development and manufacturing procedures and qualification processes, experience in optical products is preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot systems and interpret statistical data
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required
- Experience with high-volume world-class design and manufacturing techniques for consumer electronic products.
- BS degree in ME, Automation or equivalent
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead, QA Applications & SDK
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Plantation, FL (HQ), Culver City, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel
Frontend Software Engineer, Payments
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Cloud Technology Partners
Principal Client Technologist- EMEA
Cloud Technology Partners, London, UK
Junior Financial Specialist
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Senior Software Developer, Back-End (Golang Development)
Product Manager - Data Integrity
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654