You will work to support software organization in Defect Management. You need to have a broad technical understanding of software development and QA, specifically software defect tools and processes. Candidate must have strong communication skills and be comfortable working with the leadership team, software engineers, product managers, and external vendors.
- Support SW Organization in tracking and managing defects.
- Actively monitor defect status and trends and drive defects to resolution
- Organize and facilitate defect triage meetings.
- Analyze test results and defect logs.
- Design, deploy and improve defect management processes
- Collect defect data/metrics and create reports and analyses.
- Experience in supporting large-scale, multi-project SW development especially from defect management and QA point-of-view.
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and QA.
- Strong experience working with error management processes and tools such as JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Experience in analyzing test results, and collecting and analyzing defect logs.
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills.
- BA/BS or equivalent professional experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
iOS Platform Manager, Streaming
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Senior Software Engineer
Qumulo, Seattle, WA
Process Equipment Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Test Engineer, Programmatic
Intersection, New York
SAP Manager (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Database Server Engineer, Query