Senior Software Engineer, C++ Framework and Tools
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Highly technical programming position emphasizing multi-threaded and multi-component runtime systems designed for modularization of complex code bases. You will work as part of the Framework team, whose responsibilities are to build and maintain a system for integration of advanced algorithms into an operational whole.
- In addition to writing code, you will be responsible for doing outreach with the algorithm developers, help them understand the integration system, work with them in a pair programming context where needed, and to be an aggressive promoter for the highest quality of coding practices in the broader community.
- This will include both the manner in which our own internal tools and systems are used, as well as, more generic good coding practices.
- Extensive programming experience
- Extensive experience with C++
- Unusual level of familiarity with multi-threaded systems and intra-thread IPC systems
- Familiarity with software build and development tools such as, CMake, Git, etc
- Experience with message passing architectures (e.g. Zero-MQ) is highly desirable
- Experience with existing modularization frameworks (e.g. ROS) is desirable
- Experience with professional coding practices a must (this means code review, incremental and unit testing, Agile/Scrum type processes, etc)
- Good communication skills required
- BA/BS in Computer Science or comparable field strongly preferred
- MA/MS in Computer Science preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
- Please upload a current resume (pdf) and a link to your current demo reel with a breakdown.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Engineer, BI and Data Visualization
Mapbox, Washington, D.C. or San Francisco
Backend Developer (Java) (m/f)
Software Engineer, Deployment Infrastructure
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Senior Software Engineer
Turbonomic, Manhattan | White Plains
ShareThis, Palo Alto
Senior Network Engineer
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka