The Lead Camera Calibration Engineer should be a self-considered lab professional. They should be an expert in their respective discipline, being principally responsible for designing in their discipline, and designing and building (in the lab) metrology for testing/verifying the parts they have designed. Expert developing program for Machine Vision image sensor. Solely or principally responsible for calibration intrinsic and extrinsic properties of stereo camera parts.
- Programming in SLAM, C#, OpenCV, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python/SciPy, FRED, LightTrans, Zemax, CodeV, ImageJ.
- Developing optics, illumination, and Machine Vision Software
- Developing image analysis algorithms
- Developing optical performance algorithms
- Developing calibration algorithms
- Developing APIs
- Collaboration with other engineers and technicians
- Collaboration with program managers
- Developing system test plans
- Generating technical reports
- Generating quality system documentation
- Generating gauge studies
- Constructing automation systems
- Constructing test hardware
Experience with the following:
- Optical design parameters,
- MTF measurements,
- Distortion and relative illumination measurements,
- Fabrication of targets and fixtures for such measurements and selection of optical system hardware suitable to meet measurement specifications.
- Computer generated hologram algorithms and optimization
- Diffractive design and analysis
- Optical system based scene simulation
- Master’s Degree or PhD with 5 years of experience in your respected field or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior DC Electrical Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
HealthTap, Palo Alto
QA Engineer (Senior)
Lastline, SF Bay Area, Santa Barbara
QA Working Student (m/f)
Carbon, Redwood City
Senior Software Engineer, Platform
Brightwheel, Denver, Colorado