Senior DC Electrical Engineer with 10+ years experience in product design or advance technology development.
- Experience with power management design for quad core mobile processors operating at 2GHz~3GHz and high speed LPDDR memories.
- Experienced analog and digital design experience.
- PMIC definition and design as well switching regulator, LDO design and test.
- Highly experienced in doing schematics, setting up constraint rules and working on PCB layout.
- Knowledgeable with doing Sigrity or other power management simulations, IBIS simulations and PSPICE simulations.
- Experience in working with chargers and USBC standards.
- Experienced doing PCB, flex design circuits and layouts.
- Skilled at troubleshooting board issues and implementing automated tests for DVT, factory testing, certification and regulatory.
- Knowledgeable in battery life optimization with HW and SW and implementing low power systems.
- Must work well with interdisciplinary groups.
- Experienced writing firmware in C and scripting languages.
- Cadence or other schematics/layout tool
- Sigrity simulation
- IBIS signal integrity simulation
- PSPICE simulation
- PMIC, DC/DC & LDO design
- Analog circuit design
- Battery definition
- Battery Management System design (BMS)
- Battery life optimization
- Charger design
- USBC standard & Power Delivery
- JTAG Debug experience
- FPGA design experience optional
- Baseband processor experience
- Cellular Communication experience
- Multi-core processor experience
- Test and Measurement
- Automation of testing
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Intern - Test Engineering
Astranis, San Francisco, CA
Sr. iOS Developer
Solution Architect- Account Security
Twilio, London, United Kingdom
Technical Enablement Consultant
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Lead Audio - Systems Architect
Ring, Santa Monica, CA