Senior DC Electrical Engineer with 10+ years experience in product design or advance technology development.
- Experience with power management design for quad core mobile processors operating at 2GHz~3GHz and high speed LPDDR memories.
- Experienced analog and digital design experience.
- PMIC definition and design as well switching regulator, LDO design and test.
- Highly experienced in doing schematics, setting up constraint rules and working on PCB layout.
- Knowledgeable with doing Sigrity or other power management simulations, IBIS simulations and PSPICE simulations.
- Experience in working with chargers and USBC standards.
- Experienced doing PCB, flex design circuits and layouts.
- Skilled at troubleshooting board issues and implementing automated tests for DVT, factory testing, certification and regulatory.
- Knowledgeable in battery life optimization with HW and SW and implementing low power systems.
- Must work well with interdisciplinary groups.
- Experienced writing firmware in C and scripting languages.
- Cadence or other schematics/layout tool
- Sigrity simulation
- IBIS signal integrity simulation
- PSPICE simulation
- PMIC, DC/DC & LDO design
- Analog circuit design
- Battery definition
- Battery Management System design (BMS)
- Battery life optimization
- Charger design
- USBC standard & Power Delivery
- JTAG Debug experience
- FPGA design experience optional
- Baseband processor experience
- Cellular Communication experience
- Multi-core processor experience
- Test and Measurement
- Automation of testing
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Machine Learning Engineer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Software Engineer, Test Tools & Infrastructure
Software Engineer II
MediaMath, Cambridge, New York
Java Software Engineer
Senior Integration Engineer
Ripple, San Francisco, CA
Technical Lead - Product Engineering
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA