Senior Algorithms Development Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Zurich, Switzerland
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
- Extensive experience in C/C++
- 5+ years experience
- Strong foundations of data structures, algorithms and computer architecture
- Experience with software practices such as source control, testing, code review
- 3D computer vision / 3D graphics, camera
- Team player
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Experience writing and maintaining production code
- Experience in machine learning
- Experience in parallel or distributed programming (MapReduce, Hadoop, etc)
- Programming and debugging for VPU/DSP or similar architectures
- Assembly languages
- GPU/VPU programming
- Experience in OpenCV and other computer vision libraries
- MS, Ph.D. preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”