Magic Leap is looking for a senior software engineer to join our automation and robotics team. We move with the speed of light, and are looking for someone with fearless curiosity that can quickly internalize complicated systems and engineer solutions to challenging problems.
We are a multidisciplinary team that works across electrical, software, and mechanical engineering disciplines. You have a get it done attitude with a knack for delivering efficient solutions that quickly solve the problem at hand. The main focus of this role will be to design, prototype, and deliver novel software solutions to support all Magic Leap teams. Our ideal candidate will also be a huge fan of AR/VR technology.
- Architect new software features and data analysis tools
- Lead software development for algorithm test and automation
- Design complex studies involving automation, computer vision, robotics, data science, and artificial intelligence concepts
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience writing scripts / data analysis in Python
- Background developing C++ applications
- Experience working with large code bases with Git
- Experience developing in ROS
- Experience with computer vision / OpenCV
- Expertise in one or more of the following: SLAM for indoor robots, motion planning, and control for robotic arms
- Full-stack experience developing web applications
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Robotics, or equivalent
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Summer 2019)
Formlabs, North Carolina
Software Engineering Intern
LiveRamp, Little Rock, AR
Senior Research Analyst
Kickstarter, Brooklyn, NY
Manufacturing Intern (Summer 2019)
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
MoneyLion, San Francisco
Marketing & Sales Analytics
Oscar, New York