Senior SLAM Computer Vision Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
As a Senior SLAM Computer Vision Engineer (Contract), you'll be responsible for designing and developing high-performance production software with state-of-the-art computer vision capabilities. Your code will be part of the foundations of our 3D platform that enables the next generation of computing applications for many years to come..
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SLAM and computer vision
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of C++ experience
- Practical experience with python.
- Modern c++ (c++11, c++14, C++17)
- Working knowledge of machine learning.
- Hands-on experience with IMU and Depth sensors
- Knowledge software optimization and embedded programming is a plus
- Experience working with Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV is a plus
- Knowledge of parallel computing, OpenCL, GPGPU is a pl
- BA/BS in CS, EE or similar required. MS or Ph.D. preferred
- Your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - Seattle
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting January 14, 2019 (Final Applications due October 22nd) - Seattle
Data Scientist (Federal)
C3 IoT, Washington, D.C.
Polyglot Scala / C# Software Engineer
Data Scientist (Time Series)
Strategy and Analytics - Product
Segment, San Francisco
Analyst, Programmatic Solutions
Time Inc., New York, NY