The Data Collection team is a multidisciplinary team responsible for the development, integration and operation of 3D ground truth systems. As the SW engineer of the Data Collection team, you will be in charge of designing and implementing custom data collection and performance evaluation systems consisting of cutting-edge real-time HW components including cameras, depth sensors, motion sensors and robotic equipment. You will work with the algorithm development team to implement data collection and testing at a system level. You will implement SW integration framework to interface HW using vendor-specific API's, automate testing and data collection procedures, and maintain access to data by other groups across the company.
- Implement SW environment and tools to integrate with lab equipment and HW\embedded products
- Develop and implement SW components and algorithms for imaging and 3D data capture and processing
- Define and develop data pipeline architecture, implementation and integration with existing database
- Technical ownership of SW related tasks and requirements within the team
- 5 years of experience developing SW products end to end
- Proficient in Python, experience in c++ is an advantage
- Comfortable to work with vendor-specific API's on variety of OS's and using different programming and scripting languages
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Previous experience building custom UI's and 3D visualization tools is an advantage
- Familiar with real-time, high data rate embedded systems
- Familiar with openCV and 3D math
- Self motivated, pro-active, technical leadership
- Strong English communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Developer - iOS
Melbourne IT, Sydney
Software Engineering Intern - PlayStation Core
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Technical Support Specialist
Bluebeam, Inc., San Diego
Director, Database Infrastructure
MLB Advanced Media, MLB Advanced Media, New York
Systems Engineer- GitHub for Business
GitHub, Remote - Canada
Elasticsearch - Build / Release Engineer