Senior Full Stack Infrastructure Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The Senior Full Stack Infrastructure Engineer (Contract) will design and develop the internal infrastructure to run large scale experiments and analytics in support of Magic Leap’s perception software team. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions and help guide the work of our team of computer vision engineers.
- Design and develop a web based analytics framework in support of Magic Leap’s perception software team.
- Implement a web based framework that allow large scale deployment and scheduling of jobs within virtualized containers on cloud services such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Develop web applications that manage recorded sensor data, run experiments and analyze results
- Create visualizations and data comparison tools that help other engineers gain the key insight from a large collection of test results.
- Build and maintain framework for training and deploying Machine Learning models on large scale datasets.
- 3+ years of experience with strong programming skills in Python (preferred)
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL (preferred), MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience deploying and scaling high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, SMTP, HTTP)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- C++ experience is a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Intelligence Engineer
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Data Scientist / Machine Learning Specialist
AKQA, Venice, Italy
Insight Decentralized Consensus Fellows Program - Silicon Valley
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting September 9, 2019 - Silicon Valley
Senior SEO Strategist
AKQA, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer
Mediamorph, New York
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa