Sr. Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
The Sr. Software Engineer will design and develop the internal web-based test automation framework that provides system analytics in support of Magic Leap’s perception software team. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions and help guide the work of our team of computer vision engineers.
- Develop web applications that manage recorded sensor data, run tests and analyze results
- Create visualizations and data comparison tools that help other engineers gain insight from a large collection of test results
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with front-end web frameworks such as Angular and React
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS and Google
- C++ experience is a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Thumbtack, Salt Lake City
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Senior Growth Analyst, Mobile Acquisition
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Associate, Network Partnerships
Oscar, New York, NY
Manager, Vulnerability Management
PlayStation, San Diego, CA