Test Engineer (Applications) - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience.
We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The primary responsibility of the Test Engineer is to update and execute manual and automated testing efforts for assigned projects to ensure projects meet the quality standards set by product owners. The Test Engineer will focus on analyzing requirements, developing and maintaining manual and automated test cases in line with ongoing agile development. Qualified candidates need to be a self-starter and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders and developers
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
- Develop / Test and Run manual and automated tests / scripts on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Identify test cases for automation and work with the automation team to automate test cases
- Investigate, troubleshoot and verify software defects and other technical issues
- Analyze and report on test progress, status and performance metrics
- 7+ years proficient experience working on software products / mobile applications in QA / Automation related testing
- 3+ years experience in C++ in a production environment
- Thorough understanding of all test fundamentals, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), test management tools, and defect tracking tools
- Experience with analyzing requirements, test planning / execution, automated testing and reporting
- Experience with mobile applications and / or embedded system testing
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Excel in a fast-paced, agile environment supporting multiple projects using a wide variety of technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including effective presentation with a dynamic and “can do” attitude
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, DSP Platform
Vungle, San Francisco
Senior Technical Ruby on Rails Lead
The Sourcery, CounterFind
Systems Engineer - Tools Development
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Quality
Software Engineer - Motion Planning
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA