The Mechanical Engineer team works closely with electrical, optical, systems, industrial design, and manufacturing teams to design quality, high-volume, consumer product. We are looking for candidates who are creative, energetic team players who excel in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. The candidate in this position would be expected to perform as an individual contributor on an interdisciplinary product team through development, design, measurement, and assembly. Candidates must be highly innovative and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Responsible for researching, planning, and designing electromechanical products and systems.
- Supports activities involved in design, fabrication, operation, application, testing, and production.
- Prototypes mechanical components and assemblies, which support interdisciplinary (electrical, software, controls, optics, etc.) projects
- Collects requirements, coordinates development activities to ensure components and systems conform to engineering and customer specifications
- Participates in collaboration meetings with multidisciplinary teams to design fixtures, calibration equipment or production components
- Supports projects as a hands-on contributor using technical skills to complete engineering projects.
- Capable of developing concepts for fixtures, calibration equipment, or production components using 3D CAD (ie Solid Works) which meet the product requirements.
- Supports design, fabrication and building of calibration apparatus and equipment, and development of methods and procedures for testing products or systems.
- Uses computer-based data acquisition and processing; Has a working knowledge of statistics for data characterization and hypothesis testing.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Housekeeping Manager - Huntington Beach
Equinox, Huntington Beach CA, US
Store Leader, Village at Corte Madera
Warby Parker, Corte Madera, CA
Lead Data Engineer, Sense360
Gray Scalable, Los Angeles, CA
Provider Relations Specialist - Omaha, NE
Bright Health, Omaha, NE
Event Sales Associate
Peerspace, San Francisco
Pilates Instructors - Chicago
Equinox, Chicago IL, US