We are seeking a Senior Graphics Rendering Engineer to focus on Mixed Reality (MR) graphics system design and forward-looking research and development. This position will offer you the chance to work closely with both hardware engineers and other cross-platform software engineers to design, develop, debug and deploy many functional aspects of the rendering architecture, including the application interface to the display. If you are a fast learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology, come join us in redefining the way people experience the world through unique Spatial Computing technologies.
- 5+ years of software development experience with C and C++
- 5+ years of experience implementing and optimizing graphics algorithms with game engines such as Unity and Unreal using DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of modern 3D graphics applications using modern rendering APIs, like DirectX, OpenGL, and Vulkan
- Deep knowledge of rendering concepts for different rendering models (deferred, forward, forward+).
- Proficient with writing vertex, fragment, and compute shaders using shading languages such as Cg, HLSL, GLSL, and SPIR-V
- Exceptional ability to write efficient, clean, maintainable and portable code
- Strong proven experience in implementing and deploying complex algorithms
- Experience with GPU optimization for increased frame-rate and reduced latency a plus
- Experience with development for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), or other forms of head mounted displays (HMDs) a plus
- Detailed knowledge of GPU Architectures and design a plus
- Computer Graphics knowledge Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
IN - DevOps Engineer
Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Senior R&D Engineer
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Software Engineer in Test, Developer Acceptance Test (Senior/Staff)
Okta, San Francisco,CA or San Jose,CA
Software Engineer in Test (Mobile)
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Customer Success Manager
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA