Senior Graphics Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Plantation, FL (HQ), Culver City, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
We are seeking a Senior Graphics Rendering Engineer to focus on Mixed Reality (MR) graphics system design and forward-looking research and development. This position will offer you the chance to work closely with both hardware engineers and other cross-platform software engineers to design, develop, debug and deploy many functional aspects of the rendering architecture, including the application interface to the display. If you are a fast learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology, come join us in redefining the way people experience the world through unique Spatial Computing technologies.
- 5+ years of software development experience with C and C++
- 5+ years of experience implementing and optimizing graphics algorithms with game engines such as Unity and Unreal using DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan
- Hands-on experience with design and implementation of modern 3D graphics applications using modern rendering APIs, like DirectX, OpenGL, and Vulkan
- Deep knowledge of rendering concepts for different rendering models (deferred, forward, forward+).
- Proficient with writing vertex, fragment, and compute shaders using shading languages such as Cg, HLSL, GLSL, and SPIR-V
- Exceptional ability to write efficient, clean, maintainable and portable code
- Strong proven experience in implementing and deploying complex algorithms
- Experience with GPU optimization for increased frame-rate and reduced latency a plus
- Experience with development for augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), or other forms of head mounted displays (HMDs) a plus
- Detailed knowledge of GPU Architectures and design a plus
- Computer Graphics knowledge Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent experience
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Engineering Manager, Enterprise
Slack, San Francisco
Lead Android Engineer (m/f/d)
Kenya - Manual QA Engineer
Senior Desktop Support Specialist
Rubicon Project, New York, NY, United States
Tapad, New York
Software Engineer - Adjacencies