Test Engineer, Developer Tools - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA; Austin, TX
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
The primary responsibility of the Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor is to verify and validate the quality of the Software Development Kits and associated tools. The Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor will focus on converting applicable manual test cases to an automated system as well as performing exploratory and regression related testing by creating relevant simple applications to test specific functions utilizing the supported game engines. Qualified candidates need to be self-starters and able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams
- Support overall engineering and architecture effort of the software group
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality test scripts
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues
- Build and maintain test apps to continually prove the effectiveness of the SDKs
- 3+ years of proficient experience working on software products
- Proficient with Python scripting
- Working knowledge of C++ in a production environment
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience with test planning, automated testing, and reporting
- Experience with mobile software development
- Experience with developer tools and/or game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Forward Deployed Engineer
C3, Chicago, IL, Redwood City, CA
Staff UI Engineer
Visa, Austin TX, US
Senior Staff Release Integration Engineer (REF15666L) - Visa Digital Developer Platform (VDDP)
Visa, Foster City CA, US
Senior Software Engineer
JOOR, New York, NY
Senior Specialist, Security Customer Trust
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Principal Software Engineer, Application Architecture
Box, Redwood City Office