Senior Security Researcher - Cloud Team
Magic Leap, Inc., Tel Aviv, Israel
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
We’re looking for a talented and motivated Security Researcher to join our Cloud Security team.
The Cloud Security team secures the whole Magic Leap’s cloud platform, including all user and device-facing services, connected apps and more.
With an in-depth understanding of every aspect of our product security, the team is involved in designing and implementing all cloud services, and consistently tries to hack everything and challenge the security of the platform.
As a part of the team, you will lead the security of our products, end-to-end: find vulnerabilities, build solutions, monitor security events, and plan the future security of a top-notch product.
- Securing the cloud and web platform of the company with the highest standards, both in application and infrastructure levels.
- Working with cloud development teams, running SDLC all the way from architecture planning to implementation, testing and incident response.
- Designing and implementing security related frameworks and mitigation techniques.
- Run Penetration Tests, code reviews, architecture reviews and more.
- Wide knowledge of web technologies and code patterns - client and server.
- Deep understanding of vulnerabilities, security threats and secure design of a product.
- Knowledge of cryptographic concepts.
- Experience with any of the common cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud…)
- Understanding of networking protocols, TCP/IP.
- Working with teams globally and willing to fly to the US (relocation is an option).
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Go (Golang) Senior Software Engineer
Sr. Software Development Test Engineer (SDK - CAPI)
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland
Software QA Engineer - Performance
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California