Software Integration Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA or Plantation, FL
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
As a software integration engineer, you will have your finger on almost every software component in our system. You'll work with QA to troubleshoot and do initial root-cause of bugs using logs and crash dumps, then work with development teams to drive a solution. You'll also work with development teams to help them integrate new components into the software baseline.
- Debug and initial root-cause of bugs found by QA teams.
- Identify/root-cause build/compilation errors.
- Assist software teams to integrate new components into the system.
- Identify opportunities for new tools to assist with debugging.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging, troubleshooting skills.
- Experience reading logs and crash dumps.
- Experience with git, gerrit, github.
- Experience with the android platform build system is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with multiple teams to drive a solution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant field.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
iOS Engineering Manager
Venmo, New York
RabbitMQ Messaging Specialist
Pivotal Software, London, United Kingdom
Software Engineer, Business Intelligence
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Curalate, Philadelphia, PA
Senior DevOps Engineer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Cloudflare, Austin, TX