Computer Vision Engineer/Researcher
Magic Leap, Inc., Zurich, Switzerland; Lausanne, Switzerland
See jobs at Magic Leap, Inc.
Qualified candidates will use their experience in Computer Vision with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- SLAM: Design and implement algorithms for creating consistent maps of the environment that enable accurate tracking in real-time.
- Visual-Inertial Pose Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for estimating the 3D pose of a head-mounted device by optimally fusing visual and inertial measurements collected from multiple cameras and IMUs.
- Sensor Calibration: Design and implement algorithms for online and offline calibration of complex devices composed of several sensors, cameras, IMUs, depth sensors, and images. Collaborate with other engineers on the design and deployment of a fully automatic robotics-aided calibration process targeted for factory production.
- 3D Scene Understanding: Design and implement 3D scene segmentation algorithms based on depth, motion or texture data.
- 3D Object Tracking: Design and implement robust algorithms for detecting and tracking the 6 DOF pose of known moving objects from multiple cameras in presence of clutter and occlusions.
- Machine Learning: Use collected data to design and implement algorithms that can be superior over traditional algorithms or that can be used for behavior detection
- Fluent in C/C++ (programming and debugging)
- Knowledge software optimization and embedded programming is a plus
- Experience working with Computer Vision libraries such as OpenCV is a plus
- Knowledge of parallel computing, OpenCL, GPGPU is a plus
- Ph.D. or MSc in Computer Science or related areas of study
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Malwarebytes, Perugia, Italy
Senior Software Engineer, Remote
Handshake, United States
Software Architect- Flex
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Senior Sales Engineer (EMEA)
Software Development Engineer, Destination Experience