The candidate must have extensive experience in Computer Vision with specialization in at least one of the following areas:
- Sensor Calibration: Design and implement algorithms for online and offline calibration of complex devices composed of several sensors, cameras, IMUs, depth sensors, and imagers. Collaborate with other engineers on the design and deployment of a fully automatic robotics-aided calibration process targeted for factory production.
- Visual-Inertial Pose Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for estimating the 3D pose of a head-mounted device by optimally fusing visual and inertial measurements collected from multiple cameras and IMUs.
- Dense Mapping: Design and implement advanced algorithms for reconstructing dense 3D models of large-scale indoor environments using depth sensors.
- 3D Scene Understanding: Design and implement 3D scene segmentation algorithms based on depth, motion or texture data.
- Eye Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for real-time stereoscopic eye vergence tracking in 3D.
- Hand Gesture Tracking: Design and implement advanced algorithms for real-time detection and tracking of hand gestures in 3D.
- 3D Object Tracking: Design and implement robust algorithms for detecting and tracking the 6 DOF pose of known moving objects from multiple cameras in presence of clutter and occlusions.
Expert knowledge in at least one area listed above:
- Fluent in C/C++ (programming and debugging)
- Experience working with OpenCV
- Knowledge of parallel computing, OpenCL, GPGPU is a plus
- Knowledge software optimization and embedded programming is a plus
- MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Ph.D. is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.
About Magic Leap, Inc.
How It All Began October 5, 2017 Today, Magic Leap is a company made up of hundreds of artists, engineers, explorers, and dreamers from around the globe, all chasing their curiosity toward the same goal – bringing together the digital and real worlds to advance human potential. But it all began on a road trip to Austin when we asked the question – “what if computing could spill outside the computer?”
Want to learn more about Magic Leap, Inc.? Visit Magic Leap, Inc.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria, Nairobi, Kenya
ESC, Birmingham City Centre
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Data Engineer, Business Insights
Pinterest, San Francisco
Keepsafe, San Francisco, CA
Engineering Manager - Platform Engineering
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA